SECTION 05 58 13 - Column Covers
CL Series Column Covers
PART 1 GENERAL
- 1.1 SUMMARY
- Section Includes:
- Column covers.
- Related Sections:
- Section 01 43 13 – Manufacturer Qualifications
- Section 01 43 19 – Fabricator Qualifications
- Section 05 05 13 – Shop-Applied Coatings for Metal
- Section 05 05 23 – Metal Fastenings
- Section 05 50 00 – Metal Fabrications
- Section 07 62 00 – Sheet Metal Flashing and Trim
- Section 07 90 00 – Joint Protection
- Reference Standards: Current edition at date of Bid.
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA):
- AAMA 605.2 – Specification for High Performance Organic Coatings on Architectural Extrusions and Panels.
- ASTM International:
- ASTM B209 – Standard Specification for Aluminum and Aluminum-Alloy Sheet and Plate.
- ASTM B117 – Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus.
- ASTM D294 – Method of Tumbler Test for Coke.
- ASTM D659 – Method of Evaluating Degree of Chalking of Exterior Paints.
- ASTM D968 – Standard Test Methods for Abrasion Resistance of Organic Coatings by Falling Abrasive.
- ASTM D2244 – Standard Practice for Calculation of Color Tolerances and Color Differences from Instrumentally Measured Color Coordinates.
- ASTM D2247 – Practice for Testing Water Resistance of Coatings in 100% Relative Humidity.
- ASTM D3352 – Standard Test Method for Strontium Ion in Brackish Water, Seawater, and Brines.
- ASTM E84 – Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials.
1.3 ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Coordination and Sequencing of the Work: Conform to Section 01 31 13 for coordination with work of other Sections and Section 01 32 16 to coordinate fabrication schedule with construction progress to avoid delaying the Work.
- Preconstruction Meetings: Conform to provisions of Section 01 31 19.
- Attendance: Contractor, Applicator, Owner, Architect, and those specifically requested to attend.
- Meeting Time: Minimum 3 weeks prior to beginning work of this Section and related work affecting work of this Section.
- Location: Project Site.
- Section Includes: