Introducing the NorthClad® ACM
Aluminum Composite Panel Rainscreen System
ACM provides a flat surface comparable to much thicker aluminum, at a more reasonable price. When you desire larger panel modules or panels with greater impact resistance, aluminum composite material is the way to go.
Also see our Wet Joint option
- Tested for AAMA 508-7, Pressure Equalized Rain Screen System
- Engineered to provide superior wind uplift resistance
- Tested for air, water, and structural per ASTM 283, 330, and 331
- Made in the USA
- 2 layers of aluminum sandwiching a resin core
- Fire rated cores are also available
- Panels feature coil-coated Kynar paint
- 20 year finish warranty
- Drained, back-ventilated design
- Combine with our flashing systems for a high quality facade
- Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
- Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
- Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
- All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
- Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.