NorthClad® ACM Aluminum Composite Panel Rainscreen System
- Tested for AAMA 508-7, Pressure Equalized Rain Screen System
- Engineered to provide superior wind uplift resistance
- Tested for air, water, and structural per ASTM 283, 330, and 331
- Made in the USA
- 2 layers of aluminum sandwiching a resin core
- Fire rated cores are also available
- Panels feature coil-coated Kynar paint
- 20 year finish warranty
- Drained, back-ventilated design
- Combine with our flashing systems for a high quality facade
SEE IT IN PRINT
Check out our new 2020 brochure featuring all our products.
Need more information about this product? Give us a call at (425) 740-3702 or go to our contact page.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.