- Single-skin pressure-equalized rainscreen with interlocking panel design for ease of assembly with no butyl tape required on the panel.
- Proven Wall System, Tested to AAMA 508-7, fabricated by NorthClad.
- Custom sizes allow for endless options.
- Available in stacking or dual-interlocking panel configurations.
Interlocking design for easier installation.
- CNC fabricated for consistency across panels.
SEE IT IN PRINT
Check out the Northclad brochure featuring all our products.
Need more information about this product? Give us a call at (425) 740-3702 or go to our contact page.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.