NorthClad® AL SERIES: Vertical Stacking
- Vertical stacking system gives greater flexibility during installation.
- Vertical ‘gutter’ flashing in overlapping 10′-0″ sections creates channel to expel water.
- Standoff clips available or can be attached directly to substrate framing.
- Complete flashing systems available.
- Clean look without any visible sealant or butyl tape.
- CNC fabricated for consistency across panels.
- Tested for and exceeds requirements for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7.
- Available in standard and custom Kynar® colors with finish warranty.
AL-VS Specifications .050
AL-VS Specifications .063
AL-VS Specifications .080
SEE IT IN PRINT
Check out the Northclad brochure featuring all our products.
Need more information about this product? Give us a call at (425) 740-3702 or go to our contact page.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.