Introducing the NorthClad® EF Exposed Fastener Panel System
Colors, gloss levels, and finish textures can be tuned to meet your specific project
requirements. Fastener patterns and finishes can be adjusted to contrast, or blend in.
EF Series panels are not limited to perpendicular edges, curves are possible, as well
as abstract shapes.
- Tested for air, water and structural performance (ASTM 283, 330 331)
- Wide variety of Material Options.
- CNC fabrication ensures exact dimensions
- Cost savings are generated by minimizing routing and forming time
- Panels can be installed out of sequence and are easily replaced if damaged
- Complete flashing systems available in matching colors
- Field modification of most panel materials is possible and simple
- Choose from phenolic materials, aluminum composite, plate aluminum, and organic materials
- Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
- Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
- Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
- All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
- Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.