NorthClad® EF Exposed Fastener Panel System
- Tested for air, water and structural performance (ASTM 283, 330 331)
- Wide variety of Material Options.
- CNC fabrication ensures exact dimensions
- Cost savings are generated by minimizing routing and forming time
- Panels can be installed out of sequence and are easily replaced if damaged
- Complete flashing systems available in matching colors
Field modification of most panel materials is possible and simple
- Choose from phenolic materials, aluminum composite, plate aluminum, and organic materials
SEE IT IN PRINT
Check out our new 2020 brochure featuring all our products.
Need more information about this product? Give us a call at (425) 740-3702 or go to our contact page.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.