NorthClad® EF Exposed Fastener Panel System:
- Tested for air, water and structural performance (ASTM 283, 330 331)
- Wide variety of Material Options.
- CNC fabrication ensures exact dimensions
- Cost savings are generated by minimizing routing and forming time
- Panels can be installed out of sequence and are easily replaced if damaged
- Complete flashing systems available in matching colors
Field modification of most panel materials is possible and simple
- Choose from phenolic materials, aluminum composite, plate aluminum, and organic materials
Need more information about this product?
Give us a call (425) 740-3702
EF Exposed Fastener Panel System Specifications:
View or download the entire detail package.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.