NorthClad® CF Concealed Fastener Panel System:
- Available for phenolic material
- ½” joints horizontally and vertically
- Tested to meet AAMA 501 requirements with uncontrolled water infiltration resistance up to 15.04 PSF
- Structural load tested, per ASTM E 330 – 2, with a negative load of 50.13 PSF
- System can be mounted on any waterproofed substrate with an attachment to a suitable structure
- Standard system details for installation with building insulation either to the exterior of sheathing or within the stud cavity, available in either AutoCAD or PDF formats
- Panels machined using a CNC gantry router
Need more information about this product?
Give us a call (425) 740-3702
Concealed Fastener Panel System Details:
See details on the concealed fastener system.
Concealed Fastener Panel System Specifications:
View or download the specifications for the concealed fastener system.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.