NorthClad® CR Concealed Rail Panel System:
Phenolic panel system with factory kerfed top and bottom edges using continuous horizontally oriented structural extruded aluminum rail and EF system extrusions at vertical terminations, with a minimum system dept of 1” plus 8mm phenolic panels.
- Dry joint, rainscreen wall panels
- Available for phenolic material
- 1/8″ joints horizontally and vertically
- Tested to meet AAMA 501 requirements with uncontrolled water infiltration resistance up to 15.04 psf
- Structural load tested per ASTM E 330 – 2 with a negative load of 50.13 psf
- System can be mounted on any waterproofed substrate with attachment to a suitable structure
- Standard system details for installation with building insulation with to the exterior of sheathing or within the stud cavity available in either AutoCAD or PDF formats
- Panels machined using a CNC gantry router
SEE IT IN PRINT
Check out the Northclad brochure featuring all our products.
Need more information about this product? Give us a call at (425) 740-3702 or go to our contact page.
THE PERFECT ALL-WEATHER EXTERIOR SOLUTION
- Available in three configurations
- Standard and custom options
- Precision fabricated modular design
- Ventilated rainscreen design for a high performance building envelope
- PVDF (Kynar®/Hylar®) paint for long term color retention
- Fully tested for air, water and structural performance
- Very Flat surface without visible sealant in the reveals
- Proven sheet metal details
- Installation is quick and easy
- 20 year paint finish warranty
- Complete flashing systems available
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331, AAMA 508-7
Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
Base material contains 50%+ recycled content. LEED® MR Credit 4.
Several paint options with SRI value greater than 29. LEED® SS Credit 7.
All products are 100% recyclable to assist in waste stream diversion. LEED® MR Credit 2.
Manufactured in the Pacific Northwest by a local workforce.